5.8.07

Movie: The Simpsons (PG)

Synopsis:
The long awaited simpsons movie is finally here whereby the simpsons family and the whole city is faced with a crisis. Watch as Homer tried to destroy and finally saving the city from annihilation.

Review:
I didn't watch that many simpsons episodes on TV, but I thought that the movie was great. It kept me laughing throughout the whole show. The movie is about environment, thus there were many jokes about Green Day, An inconvenient truth. Homer, as usual, is dumb enough to sacrifice everything just to satisfy his personal wants. Marge, his faithful wife, stands on a thin line between her love and doing what's right. Bart portrayed a sensitive side of him that I don't often see on TV. Lisa found her true love. Maggie, nothing much to say. The combination of such a family brought about many laughable moments and also touching scenes. It is amazing how the director is able to blend so many characters into the movie where every scene is stupidly funny. A show that is definitely worth watching for its smart parody on reality.

Overall:
3.5/5

No comments: