19.8.07
AJC Reunion
Went back to AJC with Eugene for a performance by the Alumni Association. It was a two hour performance involving the choir, chinese orchestra, dance, guitar and cldds. The performance started by the chinese orchestra and cldds was pleasant but a little dull. Cldds had some English performances, which I thought clashes the idea of it being a Chinese drama group. Anyway, the better part of the performance came as the dancers took the stage. Believe me, they look like fairies performing their dance entitled emotion in motion. They could really dance and they expressed their theme well. Their choice of props (chairs and balloons) were simple but effective to convey their story. Choir was, as usual, superb as they belt out songs in their wonderful voice. If only I could sing like them. Anyway, the evening ended well and I was glad I came to this performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment