16.8.07
K Lunch
Went for K lunch at Ang Mo Kio's newly opened Kbox. The place looks cool as this was my first time at Kbox. K lunch is from 11 to 2, which costs about 10 plus. If you want to extend to 3, have to buy a drink. In the end, each of us paid around 20. Anyway, as it's my first time at Kbox, I didn't really know what to expect. We were given a big room and there were two flat screen tv. As soon as we entered the room, my friends started to choose the songs that they wanted to sing. As for me, I'm not very sure, so I just randomly select some of my favourites which include fish leong and jay chou's songs. It was an enjoyable experience singing alone or singing with friends. I must admit that I am not a very good singer, many times unable to reach the notes, sing out of tune and also the pronunciation of the words. It's laughable, but at least I know I'm not the only one. Iguess we over-extend our time limit: we sang till the people chased us away. I believe that singing is a great way to relieve stress and to hang out with friends. No doubt it's a little expensive, but I sure do not mind going to Kbox again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment