Met up at Ikea for lunch before proceding over to Giant for our shopping for bbq stuff.
Only the freshest
Our heavy shopping cart
After shopping, we (Me, Aaron, Eugene, Meiqi) cabbed down to Aloha Loyang while Swee Leong and Jay went to fetch Ra and his live friends.
Was a little surprised and slight disappointment when I saw the chalet that we will be staying. It was big, no less, but not what I expected. Lucky that we were not be spending much time indoors, except the kitchen which will be heavily utilised.
After everyone arrived and settled in, we went for a game of volleyball. Our game was more of pain and picking up the ball as the amateur us rarely went beyond the serve. A change of games to Captains ball saw us panting easily. I was seriously out of form...
Realising that it was a little late, we went to rent our bikes.
Ra, the magician
No time to lose, we hurried back to prepare for our bbq.
Let the bbq begin
Yum yum
The food was extremely delicious, especially the marinated chicken and lettuce-wrapped sausage. However, I guessed we overestimated our appetite because there were too much food left, even after I accidentally dropped a tray of food.
Taking a couple of minutes to rest after the fulfilling meal, we prepared our bikes for the night cycling.
And off we went. From our place in Pasir Ris to Tampines, following the park connectors to Bedok jetty, then off to Changi Village, Loyang and finally back to Aloha Loyang. The tandem bike was super fast but climbing up slopes was a killer. Pairing with Aaron was quite risky as he is 'known' for his 'superb' driving capabilities.
Us with the live friends
Duck soup, sweet and spicy pork ribs ... A wonderful meal, definely a lot of skills involved. Although the duck soup was a little empowered by the salted vegetable, I enjoyed it.
Satisfaction
Clearing up and throwing away unfinished food, we are ready for a game of taboo. Camera ready as I captured Ra in his highly entertaining mode.
Western cuisine
Colourful peppers
Strawberry fondue
I like the strawberry fondue. The strawberry coated with chocolate was not too sweet and definitely a favourite.
A short game of mahjong and we were ready for bed. Tired!
~ End of Day 2 ~
On my way homeThus, concluded the chalet. It was fun, fun, fun and definitely not the last of our activities. Yeah!









No comments:
Post a Comment