26.7.08

Hong An's Bday party

Hong An's 21st birthday celebration, an event that I definitely will not miss. Especially when he emailed me the e-ticket to the party months ago. Got his presents the week before (hope he likes it).

Where's the way to the party?

Wow... Sign-posting...


Reached

The money collector

Register
I was very impressed by this registration table for guests, which was done so asthetically pleasant, something that you usually find only in restaurants.

Welcome

Ticket

Birthday boy!

So much food

It was simp-lee fantastic: so many friends turned up. I think the party was too successful, there were not even enough space for standing and some were spilled onto the road. The food was superb too and I especially enjoyed the fried wanton (which I was told was handmade by the birthday boy himself).

After a long but sincere birthday speech and many, many photo-takings with his many groups (sec2, jc, canoe, army, others), the party ended with a high note.

No comments: