28.7.08

@ Paulaner Brauhaus

Located at Millenia Walk, opposite Suntec, Paulaner Brauhaus is a three-storey German restaurant and bar. Level one, catering mainly to bar-goers and smokers, is crowded with the dinner crowd. An escape to the second level brought relief and amazement at the beautiful design of the restaurant.



What's Paulaner Brauhaus famous for? I'm not too sure but it is definitely known for its house brews.


Munich light
The house brews come in 0.3, 0.5, and 1 litres.
Ordered the grilled pork knuckle and grilled sausage sampler.

Oh, the meal, I believe, came with bread and spread. I definitely love the butter: the pureness simply melts in your mouth.

Grilled sausage sampler

Grilled pork knuckle

The grilled sausage sampler is served on a bed of sauerkraut and it came with mashed potatoes, which I found it to be exceptionally good. The sausages were tasty too. The grilled pork knuckle was definitely the highlight of the meal. Crispy and tender, no wonder it is a real German favourite.

Other than its delicious food, the service of the waiter was definitely a plus point. The waiter was polite and great in his recommendation.

I definitely wouldn't mind going again.

More information

No comments: