7.10.07

Week of returnings

This week had been a very tiring and angsty week. I was suppose to take over my standby duty vehicle on Childrens' day, so I did not take off on that day. However, as it always happen, the taking over was postponed to another day. In the end, I was left with nothing to do the whole day. My other bunk mates were kicking soccer, but I did not join them. I am not cut out for soccer, in my opinion. Well, another day was wasted just like that. Luckily, the vehicle I took over in the middle of the week was relatively well maintained, with a little small faults here and there, or I would have been seriously pissed off. On Friday (Book out day), we were servicing the rest of the fleet. They were serious problems: need to change track, wheels etc. I couldn't have asked for a better job on book out day. Initially, the plan was to stop work when we finished changing the wheels. However, somehow the plan changed to fully service two vehicles. I wouldn't have mind, actually, if not for some emotion problems here and there. I believe that there should not be too many brains behind a project as they would just waste time discussing about time wastage. I was very angry. If someone do not help in anyway, I urge that person to get out of my way.

No comments: