20.10.07
ORD function
Great, didn't know what to wear to my ORD function. The theme was smart casual. As usual, a dilemma between this shirt and that accessories. The ORD function was held as Meritus Mandarin, the same as my prom for secondary school and junior college. However, this year, the food was really not bad. It was an eight course meal: the usual cold plate, delicious shark fin, prawns, steam fish, vegetables, yummy fried chicken, lotus rice and lemongrass jelly. The specialists were sitting together, as usual. The emcee for the night was, I would think, quite promiscuous but entertaining. Maybe because we are all adults. Took quite a number of pics, but regret that I didn't take photos with my section and platoon. Wanted to, but didn't know where they went. I wouldn't mind having another ORD function. Really must thank the committe for planning such a wonderful night. After that we were unsure where to go. In the end, we went to Clarke Quay for drinks. Ordered a Chocolate Martini. I thought that it would be nice since it contained Bailey Irish cream. I was wrong as it tasted like mouth wash. I don't think I'm an alcohol person, just don't like the taste of it. Went for macs as we were hungry. Went home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment