27.10.07

Week of 2nd

This was the 2nd last week of my NSF in forty-2nd SAR, before I ORD. On Monday, I had my 2nd guard duty, which was as equally tiring as the first. This week, I also had an ORD package, which involves going to places like Singapore Discovery Centre, Army Museum, listening to boring talks. The Army Museum is a rather interesting place. The scenery is amazing (it's next to the Singapore Discovery Centre), the information is impressive. The best of all is that I get to see my vehicle on screen. So cool. The show with its effects was fantastic. I believe that everyone should visit the place at least once. The ORD package ended with a parade. The parade was relatively easy, just that there's plenty of stand still time, which was quite tiring. The farewell speech was pretty long but impactful. One last week left to say goodbye to everything.

No comments: