Sojourn, an event organised by Imperial's Singsoc committee for Imperial freshers, was held at Sentosa.
Was in Squarepants, OG3, the red team. My group has almost 50% of HCs!
Started with breakfast at macs. Then we made our way to Sentosa for ice-breaking games. Was glad that I was in the same group as Eric, Weiliang, Yipei and Edwin (my PC), because the anti-social me would have been quite alone. However, I feel that the people in my group were all super friendly, which is definitely good.
Then the games began. I am very proud of my group because we seemed to win at all the games.
Night games followed, involving tasks (whether legal or not) and lots of walking around. Weiliang was enthusiastic to be our model for dressing up.
Our sleeping place was at Costa Sand Sentosa, quite a small place but okay for the night.
Second day of Sojourn, something like amazing race, was held in Orchard. Played a couple of orientation games, including passing shaving cream via faces, number of body parts on the floor. Lol... Was a pity that I have to leave early because I thought the second day was more fun and I was just starting to know the groupmates...
If only it wasn't raining, the event would have been perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment