30.12.07
Escape theme park
Lol... Went to escape theme park on christmas day with fellow racoons. It was my first time there and I was quite excited. We were quite cheapo because we went there with 4 free admission tickets, so it was relatively cheap. Anyway, there weren't that many rides in escape theme park. My favourite part was the go-kart. It was a new experience and I totally enjoyed it. The rush, the excitement and the slight danger. I am scared of sitting the thrill rides because I hate the g-force effect. It was definitely not a thrill for me. However, the fellow racoons totally enjoyed sitting the rainbow and inverter. The best for me is the wet and wow, something similar to that in hau par villa. In all, I think that escape theme park is small, the queues are long, but it is quite a good place to hang out in Singapore, an escape indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment