2.11.07

Week of the end

This week was my last week in 42SAR as I ORD. The whole week was spent de-kitting stuffs and signing clearance form. It has been a meaningful week. Did my last guard duty on Tuesday. It was tiring, cold as it was raining the whole night. It was as if I was in Survivor. The men were a little difficult to control though as they were all playing monster hunter. On Wednesday, did the last servicing for vehicle. The monthly road test was quite ridiculous, as it was done on a 100m stretch of road. On Thursday, I was CDS, my last duty (as if). It was a busy, busy day. The NTM forces needed to handover their duty to the composite force. Furthermore, the adminstration part was in a mess. The armskote, store and signal all required to be settled. I was running here and there. However, I was glad that I did it. Thought it really tested whether I could multi-task. The men were having a party, if you consider water bombing a party, late at night for those ORD personnel. Thought I would get splashed, but didn't. Anyway, was really grateful to my platoon. We gathered in the middle of the parade square to chat. Not a chatting person, so just listened to them. They are really an amazing few, will miss them much. The running around finally died down at about 3am. By then, I was sleeping soundly. On the last day, Friday, I finished all the clearance, took my pink ic, said goodbye (a little difficult though) and left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoz count urself lucky
we actually forgo to pour water on u
nxt tme
ict
we will tear ur underwear!!!!!

Anonymous said...

流水帐