6.11.07

Procrastination

No matter how many people said it, everyone, I am quite sure, procrastinates at least once in their life. Well, I do, that's for certain. I just have to say that I've regretted it. For that moment in time, maybe procrastination served me joy, but looking back, I should not have delayed everything. By this, I meant my overseas university application. I had two years, two years to apply. In the end, I am still struggling. What have I done with my two years, slaving away in the army, instead of focussing on what everyone expects me to do. I felt that I have let down on many people, especially my parents. They put so much hope on me, thinking that I'll do them proud. What they don't know is that I have not fully applied for the university yet. There is just so many things to get ready for and the time is ticking rather quickly. What have I done to my future. I've thought that I handled stress quite well, but think again, have I. With just a month and a half to go, I seriously not sure whether I can make it. Didn't take two subject test too. What am I to do. Stay for one more year. Beg? I wish I could. But how would I face my parents. It's easy to say that I want to do it, but doing it? I really wish ...

No comments: