14.11.07

Ikea

Ikea is definitely a place you must go if you are planning to look for DIYs and especially the food. I could always remember the catalogs that Ikea mail us every year. Looking through all the beautiful rooms, stunning furnitures, amazing accessories. It's almost as if all the rooms can turn out just as well if they have been through an ikea-makeover. However, I doubt so. What appears on the catalog somehow differ from its actual appearance. Yet, I would say going to ikea is an experience. You could get so many ideas to revamp your room or house just by looking at the furnitures. Maybe price-wise is a problem for me. For this particular trip, I even drew out the blueprint of my room, all the measurements and placement, hoping to add a new member to my room. As it turns out, my pocket seems a little empty these few days. In the end, I bought photo frames. Was thinking of painting the photo frames to give it an artistic feel. Anyway, something funny happened while at ikea. Thinking that the lift will bring us down, we took the lift. However, the life did not move at all even when we pressed down. It was so embarrassing to be stuck in a non-moving lift for so long. Also, I was stopped by the security guard because he thought that I was stealing ideas when I was just randomly taking photos of the place. Gave me a little shock though. The best thing about ikea is the food. Those heavenly meatballs. Could never resist them even if it meant emptying my pockets, they are that delicious. Mix them with the cream sauce and the jam, it's tantalising.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jesc loves the meatballs at ikea too! and she wants to get herself a new bookshelf! (altho a wardrobe is very much appreciated too.)
so kelvin, pls jio jesc to ikea aft her dreaded exams! =)))