One week has passed since I ord-ed. Within this past week, I have thought about alot of things and majority of it was about my army experience. After one year and ten months in army, I felt that yes, it is great that army was over. However, I sometimes feel that the period was a little too short. Well, I have to thank so many people for making my experience a fruitful one.
BMT. Can't say that I remember all my superiors. I am even forgetting who had been in my section, but I do remember being part of the toilet crew. Hmmm, have to thank all the commanders for making me remember all the punishments, all the route marches where I sang until hoarse, all the happy faces who passed out together with me.
Sispec. Really must thank all the commanders for making it even worse than BMT. Well, being a commander-to-be requires tough training, I guess. Thank Sgt Ang, my section commander and all my section mates. Thank Staff Richard for being ever so funny. Couldn't have passed out without all of you.
AISL. Thank Sgt Darren for being ever so sarcastic. Thank my section and my armskote personnel. Couldn't have survived. The course ever so long, the goodbyes even harder.
42SAR. If I have to thank all the people I need, the list would be too long. Ultimately, it's everyone. LOL.... Really have to thank everyone for understanding me, for listening to me, for making me feel a valued member of the family.
If you are someone whom I haven't thank, please tell me.
No comments:
Post a Comment