15.9.07

Week of in & out

This week had been a relatively short week, in fact less than three working days. That's a great achievement for me, considering that I did not take any medical leave. As Sunday was my birthday, I took my off as well. Lucky for me, I heard that the men were tearing underwears during the birthday celebrations. Anyway, came back for a route march scheduled on Tuesday. However, due to the rainy weather, it was postponed. Had SOC on Wednesday. The result was horrendous. I did not manage to clear one of the obstacles and the time taken was comparable to me walking. I was a little disappointed. After that, took off for Thursday as well, since there's nothing much for me to do anyway. Came back for a COC on Friday. As lunch was not indented, I booked out shortly after. Really, all these booking in and out are a waste of time and money. So much time spent on taking transport and least to say, the cost incurred.

No comments: