My team had our colleague's farewell lunch at Outback Steakhouse, Millenia Walk. Since it was lunch time, all of us went for their set lunches which came with a main course, soup and drink.
The freshly baked honey whole meal Boston bread was slightly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It was good on its own or you could pair with the smooth buttermilk spread. Otherwise, it went very well with the soup of the day which was creamy tomato. It was very filling and tasty. A pity the bread was non-refillable though.
However, the rest of the meal went downhill. I ordered a medium well Outback special sirloin steak. What arrived was a thick cut of steak that was closed to being well done. It was tough and disappointing. The side of Aussie fries were not spectacular too. Apparently the rest of my team was not impressed with the food as well.
I guess I would stick to Jack's place or Aston's for a more consistent offering.
No comments:
Post a Comment