22.7.07

Yes! Finally managed to get my hand onto the last book of Harry Potter and rushed to finish over the night. I wouldn't spoil the story for anyone but it was good. The story was somehow expected and unexpected, with some of the speculations turning out to be true. Well, now that Ms Rowling ended the story that way, I'm quite sure that there wouldn't be another Harry Potter book. Maybe she could write A History of Hogwarts? I am certainly amazed by how she was able to blend in all the ideas that were present in previous books into the last one, no wonder she took that long to write. The only thing I could say was that sacrifices are for the greater book. Not sure the book is suitable for kids though, what's with the darker story line and some mildly crude language. However, this should not stop anyone from enjoying the magic Harry has cast over us since the first book. Overall, kudos to the author and I'm certainly going to read the series again.

No comments: