21.7.07

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows, the last book of the septology by Ms JK Rowling. I can't wait to get my hands onto the book. I had all the previous six books from philosopher stone to the half-blood prince. Yet, I did not pre-order the last book as I was currently broke (yet again). Well, that would mean that I have to wait till my friend finished reading before I could.

From half-blood prince to this last book, speculations were rife about the ending, whether snape is a good guy to all the possible horcruxes and RAB. Heard from the news that the story was leaked out before the actual release of the last book this morning, leading to Ms Rowling having to urge readers to secrecy. Personally, I think that those selfish people who leaked or spoiled the ending for the rest of us muggles should be sent to Azkaban. Harry Potter grew up with many of us, with us waiting to know what new magic would happen in the next book. This last book meant alot to us. Hopefully, this last book would not be a disappointment.

No comments: