16.8.14

ICT Number 1

And so I have completed my first ICT. Sure, it was tiring (I actually slept less during ICT), multiple outfields (right from the first day) and I had to get dirty from touching grease and mud. While some may think that ICT is a waste of time, I actually had a positive perception of it.

This ICT was definitely a good break away from work. Finally, I can let the brain rest a bit. Actually, that is not entirely true as different parts of the brain were used instead. Apart from the sometimes disappointing cookhouse food, I managed to try out all the food from the canteens. Sad to say, the quality of the chicken cutlet noodles had dropped and not as addictive as before.

Chicken cutlet noodle

Perhaps the most motivating factor of ICT was to be back with friends. People changed and some of them are married, but comradeship remains.

As one
I am proud to be in 483SAR, the best Armour NS unit for WY13/14, as I know that we are dedicated to be the band of brothers in this decisive force.  


No comments: