It's Friday night and have been a while since I met up with E, G, and WH. E had decided on Thanying restaurant, Amara, as he had a sudden craving for Thai kuehs.
| Thai dessert buffet ($9) |
| Delicate |
| Pretty |
As I was running late from work, E and G started on the dessert buffet. I was rather bloated from lunch and had to skip this out.
| Chicken wing with stuffed minced meat |
Lest you think that this was a degustation menu, the pretty waitress was quick with her service. I've always marveled how they get to stuff meat into the chicken wing and still get it to look complete. Oh well, don't think too much and just eat. This was rather succulent.
| Really good salad |
I don't eat Thai food often but this salad was refreshing and good.
| Spicy green curry with chicken |
This green curry started off a little spicy for me. However, it grew on me and I liked its fiery taste. It came with ingredients of brinjal, chicken and peas which burst in your mouth. A side dish of crispy salted fish accompanied nicely with the soup.
| Fragrant |
Our last dish of vermicelli was good as well. The noodles were soft and the ingredients of prawns and bacon gave it a wonderful flavour.
The food was decent and the service was marvelous. My only grimace was the air-conditioning which was too chilly for me. The prices may be a little high but this was deserving so.
No comments:
Post a Comment