It was yet another colleague's farewell lunch, and this time we were celebrating it at Keng Eng Kee Seafood Restaurant. We made a reservation beforehand and were seated in the air-conditioned area. Thankfully... We ordered plenty as we were famished. What's amazing was the service: the waitresses and food were fast. It took about 10 minutes for the first dish to arrive.
We ordered the following (apologies for the lack of photos):
Minzhu roll (very pretty and well stuffed, but I felt it was a tad dry)
Claypot liver (didn't try this, but the serving was huge)
Signature beancurd dish (soft and really good)
Sambal kang kong (didn't try this as colleagues said it was very spicy)
Marmite chicken (tender chicken but sauce was overpowering)
Coffee pork ribs (surprisingly tender pork with no bones but again, lathered with too much sauce)
Moonlight hor fun (calorie overload but sinfully good)
Salted egg prawns (another calorie bomb which I greatfully accept)
Chinese spinach with three eggs (love it)
I hope I didn't miss out on any dish as our table was completely filled. Overall, the food was decent and the price was affordable. Should do this more often and not during farewells only...
No comments:
Post a Comment