Synopsis:
Katherine Heigl (from Grey's anatomy and Knocked up) plays Jane Nichols, a busy bridesmaid doomed never to be a bride. Just when she was about to express her love for her boss, he fell in love with her spoiled sister. James Marsden plays Kevin, a cynical reporter who questions her belief in love.
Review:
27 dresses may not be as witty as The devil wears prada, but it is a show that is worth watching. As sweet Jane, Katherine (as the advertisement goes "from knocked up to dressed up) shows great comedy as the bridesmaid yearning to be a bride. The good at looking good James Marsden may criticise her dress sense, but I thought that some of the dresses actually look good. What I like about the show is also its ending, not too sweet or draggy. Being the first movie that I caught for the new year, this movie is great for couples in love or friends meeting up.
Rating:
3.5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment