It was more of a gathering than a birthday celebration, but I am definitely happy to see each other after so long.
Went to catch Mamma Mia in the afternoon with Swee Leong and Raymond. The movie was absolutely entertaining and I was laughing from the start to the end. Glad that Raymond is laughing it out too since he seemed to be under a lot of stress.
After the movie, we went to Kushin Bo for dinner buffet. It will be a while before Jay and Eugene arrive, so we started without them. Kushin Bo is somewhat similar to Sakura but better. The food is good and its specialty is the crab claws (which Raymond finished tons of it). The salmon is fresh and I kinda like the paper steamboat. Every couple of minutes, Kushin Bo have special promotions (whether is it special dishes or lucky draw). No matter what, once the annoucement started, we would rush to the location. So funny. Of course we got the special dishes and we even have one person dine for free. Amazing!
It has been quite long since we met (Aaron is definitely missed) and have so much fun. A pity that I didn't bring my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment