8.9.08

Happy 21 with friends (I)

Went to collect my UK visa. Lucky that I met Wei Liang, or I would have been quite bored. So glad that my visa is settled. Walking back to the MRT station, we realised that Eric is also collecting his visa. What a coincidence, given that we are meeting for lunch later.

Lunch was at Inchiban Esplanade. Flipping through the menu, I was at lost of what to eat.

Eric and I

Jun Kai and Wei Liang

Though I have suspected that it was my birthday celebration, I was still very surprised when they presented with my birthday gift. It's a sling bag. (somehow Eric said that I mentioned about getting a new sling bag) Anyway, the sling bag is real pretty. Definitely gonna bring it over to London.

A pity that time was short and I was in a rush to collect my laptop, cos there was just so much to talk about [with my future housemates].

1 comment:

Eriku said...

yeah~ my future housemate! somehow i feel happy when u typed that! haha!