Finally arrived at Cathay. Occupying a portion of the fourth storey, it is considered quite small and it has less than 10 theatres. Maybe they will expand on it. Anyway, due to the small pool of customers, the service was fast and expectedly good.
Venturing into theatre 5, it was an average sized one. The seats were a little small, maybe a little crampy. Maybe because it is a new theatre, there was a weird smell. The temperature setting was quite comfortable. What I like about the new theatre are those foldable tables attached to the chairs, similar to those in lecture theatres. That ensured a proper place to put my food instead of dirtying my pants. Definitely a plus point for me.
In all, I think the cineplex is catered more for the people having chalets. Not a bad idea after all.
In all, I think the cineplex is catered more for the people having chalets. Not a bad idea after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment