31.5.15

Staycation at Grand Copthorne Waterfront

Courtesy to S & C, I was able to have a short staycation at Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel.



Twin Room - Comfy with all the services
The twin room that I had really made my day. The beds were so comfortable that I almost wanted to spend my whole stay with them. You could even request for extra pillows or blankets.   

Overlooking the river


If you manage to get a room on the high level floors, you will be overseeing the Singapore river. A really impressive view in my opinion.

Executive lounge

Breakfast buffet at Café Brio

Breakfast at Café Brio is complimentary with the hotel stay and the breakfast timing is until 1030 hours. However, try not to turn up at the later hours like myself as I had to queue for 15 minutes before getting a table. Café Brio offers a decent breakfast spread from the standard Western and Chinese to Indian and even Japanese. There is also an egg corner where you can request for freshly made sunny side-up, omelette or scrambled eggs. I was glad with the quality of the food. 

Gym
Post-breakfast and you can probably work it out at the well-equipped gym on level 6.

Tennis court
Or sign up for some tennis at the tennis court (level 6). During my stay, there were kids from sanwa tennis academy having their lesson.

Swimming Pool

Or you can just end up like me, chilling away my life by the swimming pool.

No comments: