28.12.13

@ Tim Ho Wan Westgate

Tim Ho Wan Westgate

This is the third Tim Ho Wan outlet that I have visited. Despite being the third outlet, there was a long queue for it. I suppose Singaporeans do love their dim sums. I think JH and I waited for more than half an hour...



Yums

Needless to say, most of the heavenly four must be ordered. They tasted pretty decent too.

Jade Wonton in Laksa Sauce

One of their monthly special is the jade wonton in laksa sauce. I was hesitant in ordering this but gave in to the novelty. While this dish was created to suit our local palate, the laksa sauce was a bit diluted. The vegetable wonton also seemed to lack the oomph factor.

Yam Dumpling with Chili Crab Meat



Another of their monthly special was their yam dumpling with chili crab meat. Again, this was specially made for Singaporeans who love their chili crab. I love yam dumpling and these were fried well - not too oily or greasy. My only complain was the few strands of chili crab meat. More crab meat would have given it a better taste. However, I guess the cost plays a part as well. Worth trying.  

No comments: