20.9.11

Army guys meetup

Army days
It's been a long time since I met up with this bunch of guys and I was slightly reticent initially. However, after a meal at Sizzler's and a couple of beers, it's nice to hear about them. After all, these are the group of people who endured with me through unit life.

Topics ranged from uni life to work life to love life. Of course, we reminisced about army stuffs (we were a bunch of guys after all...). Some guys went for study exchanges to Europe and asked about my opinion but I supposed I had little to offer. It was akin to staying in Singapore but ignorant about the wonders in it. As a result, I am determined to make my last year as meaningful as possible! While some of us are still studying, a couple of guys have started working and doing rather impressively as well.

No comments: