Flyer at nightBought the tickets for the 1900h ride. It was a good choice as we could view the sunset while on the flyer. Holding roughly 28 people per capsule, it was just right.
Before actually stepping into the capsule, we were told to have our photos taken in the booth. A little surprised but our doubts were answered later.
After the many queues and security check, we finally entered the capsule and began our half an hour ride.
The scenery was not bad and would definitely be better once the IR is completed. No time to waste and I began to photograph every possible moment (and I am not the only one...) So fun to take photo... and the sunset was beautiful...
It was hard to believe the ride was over. Initially I thought that it would be boring, but I was wrong.
Definitely a good experience!
After the ride, we went to collect our photo that was taken earlier on, and realised that our picture was cropped into the image of a capsule with its picturesque landscape. The organisers are so smart...lol...



No comments:
Post a Comment